Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next phone meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, June 12, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will last at least two hours.
This meeting will be recorded and then posted as an audio recording within 24 hours. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.
Dial-in number: 1-712-770-8055
Conference Code: 983459
If you have problems calling this phone number, ask your phone company why. Companies like T-Mobile may block conference call numbers or charge a small fee.
Discussion topics will include:
- pending CDCR regulations for CA inmates
- the California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- proposed SORNA regulations
- in-person registration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- residency restrictions
- overseas and domestic travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
To ask a question, press 5*