Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, September 17, online on Zoom beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time, 1:00 PM Eastern, and will last at least two hours. You can use the Zoom app or call in using a Zoom phone number.
There is no registration needed for this meeting. You can use the Zoom app to see Janice and Chance and choose to show or hide yourself, or you can use the Zoom phone number to call in to the meeting.
This meeting will be recorded and then posted here as an audio recording within a couple of days. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.
Discussion topics will include:
- meet a board member
- status update regarding lawsuit challenging SORNA regulations
- status update regarding lawsuit challenging denial of military retirees access to military bases
- status update regarding lawsuit challenging exclusion of felony registrants from serving as jurors
- the California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- challenges to California Tiered Registry Law
- domestic and overseas travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
To join our Zoom meeting with your Zoom app, click on this link:
Or you can call in to one of the phone numbers below, then specify: Meeting ID: 832 7589 6264 Dial by your location: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) Find your local number from around the world: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcQ8fXsCtM
You can set up your one tap mobile using these keystrokes (these are examples; choose the phone number above that you want): +16699006833,,83275896264# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,83275896264# US (Tacoma)