Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next phone meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, Sept. 12, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will last at least two hours.
Discussion topics will include:
- proposed SORNA regulations
- the Willman decision
- in-person registration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- the upcoming Tiered Registry
- residency restrictions
- overseas and domestic travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
Dial-in number: 1-712-770-8055
Conference Code: 983459
To ask a question, press 5*
This meeting will be recorded and then posted within 24 hours. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.