Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next phone meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, January 16, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will last at least two hours. This meeting will be recorded and then posted as an audio recording. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.
Discussion topics will include:
- the upcoming Tiered Registry
- proposed SORNA regulations
- in-person registration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- residency restrictions
- overseas and domestic travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
Dial-in number: 1-712-770-8055
Conference Code: 983459
To ask a question, press 5*
A free autographed copy of Janice’s book will be offered to one lucky person who participates in the Jan. 16 phone meeting. Join the meeting to learn how to qualify for the “virtual drawing”.