Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next phone meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, April 17, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will last at least two hours.
This meeting will be recorded
and then posted as an audio recording
within 24 hours. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.
Dial-in number: 1-712-770-8055
Conference Code: 983459
Discussion topics will include:
- the California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- proposed SORNA regulations
- in-person registration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- residency restrictions
- overseas and domestic travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
To ask a question, press 5*