Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next monthly Zoom meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, December 18, 2021, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific Time and will last at least two hours.
Even though we are now using Zoom instead of a phone-only conference call, you can call in to a Zoom phone number instead of using the Zoom app.
This meeting will be recorded and then posted as an audio recording within a couple of days. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages.
Discussion topics will include:
- proposed SORNA regulations
- ALI Revised Model Penal Code
- military retirees and veterans access to military bases
- the California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- domestic and overseas travel
- pending CDCR regulations for CA inmates
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
Here is how to join our Zoom meeting:
Click on this link: [will be provided later]