You can register and vote in California . . .
- Even if you have to register pursuant to Penal Code section 290
- Even if you are currently on felony or misdemeanor probatio
- Even if you are post-release community supervision (Realignment) or federal probation
- Even if have been to prison for felonies in the past, whether or not you have received a Certificate of Rehabilitation or Pardon
- Even if you are currently in jail. In many cases, you can register and vote by mail
Questions? Find more information on voting with a felony conviction or while in jail: http://www.sos.ca.gov/ elections/voting-resources/ voting-california/who-can- vote-california/voting-rights- californians/