Root & Rebound will be hosting its second Family Law Clinic for people with records.
Root & Rebound will be offering one-on-one appointments with their reentry attorneys for any person with a criminal record who needs help with issues related to family law.
Date: February 24th, 2018
Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Location: 1730 Franklin St., Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94612
At this clinic, get help with family law issues like:
- Understanding your rights in family court, probate court, or dependency court as a person with a criminal record.
- Filling out court forms or writing declarations.
- Understanding your rights as a parent, caregiver, or someone interested in fostering or adopting.
- Reviewing parole conditions or stay-away orders that relate to family members.
- Divorce, separation, or nullity court forms.
- Parentage (paternity) court forms.
- Other family law issues.
Please note: Our assistance at this clinic will be limited to day-of support. We will not be taking on representation of clients in court.
We look forward to working with you!
For more information, go to / contact http://www.rootandrebound.org/