If you have past criminal convictions of any kind and you want to find out if you can remove it or you need help getting it removed, reduced, or expunged then register for this free expungement clinic.
Saturday, September 8th
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Holy Trinity AME Church
200 E. 68th Street, Long Beach, CA 90805
Attorneys and paralegals from the Los Angeles County Public Defenders Office will be onsite providing free post-conviction relief. This event will be in place of our regularly scheduled monthly record changing clinic.
In addition, The following services will be available:
* Record reclassification with Proposition 47, Proposition 64 and expungement services
* Certificate of Rehabilitation referrals
* On-site voter registration and education
* Employment and housing services
What to bring:
• Proof of Identification (Drivers License, Photo ID, Etc.)
• Rap Sheet (Not required)