Come to R&R’s next FREE legal clinic for people with arrest and conviction records.
Examples of legal issues we can support on include:
• Parole and Probation conditions;
• Child Visitation and Custody, and Child Support rights;
• Fines & Fees and other Court-ordered debt;
• Employment rights and “Ban the Box”;
• Occupational license issues;
• Housing rights;
• Getting a Driver’s License or other form of ID;
• Immigration rights with a record;
• Voting rights.
• And any other issue related to having a record.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6th from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Root & Rebound Office 1730 Franklin St, Suite 300 Oakland, CA 94612 View map.
NO COST TO ATTEND
WHAT TO BRING: If possible please bring a government-issued photo ID and any paperwork related to the issue that you would like to address. For information on how to obtain your RAP sheet please visit http://bit.ly/RAPSHEETOAK
Walk-ins are also welcome.
Please help us spread the word! If you have any questions, please call Root & Rebound’s main office at 510-279-4662