You are invited to join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci for our next meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday December 16, online on Zoom beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time, 1:00 PM Eastern, and will last at least two hours.
You can use the Zoom app or you can call in using a Zoom phone number.
There is no registration needed for this meeting. No government officials are allowed to attend the meetings.
This meeting will be recorded. Within a couple of days you can click here to listen (this link is also posted at the top of our pages.)
Discussion topics will include:
- Halloween sign challenges
- When does treatment and counseling end for registrants on parole?
- Meet a board member
- The California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- Challenges to California Tiered Registry Law
- Domestic and overseas travel
- Other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
To join our Zoom meeting with your Zoom app, click on this link:
Or you can call in to one of the phone numbers below, then specify:
Meeting ID: 832 7316 6148
Here is one Zoom number +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Or find your local number from around the world: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcQ8fXsCtM