Please supply your recent experiences with traveling abroad using the format below plus your comment / narrative. This is intended to collect experiences AT THE PORT OF ENTRY IN THE FOREIGN COUNTRY – Fall 2013 and later and being detained, denied or allowed in. NOT about re-entering the US and secondary inspection.
It is assumed that there were no issues before Fall 2013 / early 2014 and that there is always a secondary inspection in some form upon returning to the United States.
In the interest of organization please copy and paste the list and write your details between / over the ***. Any comments should be in direct response to the country in question.
1. Destination Country: ***
1a.Does this country require a Visa?: *** yes / no ***
1b.If Visa required, was the application denied (reasons): *** yes / no (reasons) ***
2. Date of Travel: *** Fall 2013 or later ***
3. Issues: *** denied entry / detained / etc ***
3a.If denied, was there a reason given?: ***
4. Currently registered: *** yes / no ***
4a.If yes, on public web site: *** yes / no ***
4b.If no longer required to register, reason for termination: *** Expiration / Court Order / Other ***
5. Offense child related: *** yes / no ***
6. Offense Level: *** Misdemeanor / Felony ***
7. Conviction expunged or dismissed: *** yes / no ***
8. State of registration (current or former): ***