Please join ACSOL Executive Director and civil rights attorney Janice Bellucci as well as ACSOL President and criminal defense attorney Chance Oberstein for our next phone meeting. The meeting will be held on Saturday, Feb 20, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will last at least two hours. This meeting will be recorded and then posted as an audio recording. A link to the recording will be at the top of our pages. People from all states are welcome.
Conference code 983459
Discussion will include both California and national topics.
- the California Tiered Registry (now effective)
- in-person California registration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- California residency restrictions
- proposed SORNA regulations
- overseas and domestic travel
- other current topics and pending legal action throughout the nation.
Please Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up!
Dial-in number: 1-712-770-8055
Conference Code: 983459
To ask a question, press 5*