A former officer with the Los Angeles Police Department who was charged with eight counts of lewd acts with a child after allegedly sexually assaulting four boys has died in custody, authorities announced Monday.
Paul ___, who had been taken into custody less than two weeks ago, was transported to an L.A. County medical center on May 20 for a pre-existing medical condition. The 46-year-old died while receiving treatment, officials with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told KTLA.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office alleges ___ sexually assaulted four boys between 2007 and 2016 in his Covina home. Two of the victims were described as being his young male relatives, officials said.
Just more evidence the registry does nothing to keep people safe. It’s not a deterrent nor a magic shield.
Well we see why CDC got rid of the “Sensitive Needs Yards” they did this to combat their war on people who commit crimes against children, to let people knowing that a prison sentence is not just a prison sentence it’s also a 50% chance death sentence.
” This must be fake news we all know those on the registry are the only ones who commit sex crimes. We believe because the government tells us so and we are blinded by facts due to our ignorance.” Thoughts of Karen/Daren.
Meanwhile those who live in reality know this is another case of someone not on the registry committing a sex crime. How much more evidence does the courts need to overturn Smith v. Doe and abolish the registry.
Who didn’t see this coming right away… With his charges and number of victims… And he used to be a cop!!… There is no way he would have made it to his parole date. Better it happened sooner than later. Because folks in there can drag out the abuse and torture for years, all they have in there is time…