Hello, affiliates. As you may have read in a recent RSOL newsletter, I started a company called HomePro. One of the main reasons for starting this company was to provide an opportunity for those who are struggling to find work. We provide at-home telemarketing reps to do mostly survey work. It’s not a difficult job, and it can be a stepping stone to better opportunities, as I’ve found that it is generally easier to find a job
if you already have a job.
We recently made a change in the way we do payroll by outsourcing it to
a national company. What this means is that we are no longer limited to
hiring just from Illinois, but we can now hire people from anywhere in
the U.S. So I’m passing this on in case you have people in your state
list who are looking for work and who meet the qualifications:
1. Must have a good, reliable computer (Windows 7 or higher).
2. Must have a good, high-speed internet connection (Cable internet,
DSL, etc. Unfortunately, 4g probably won’t work). All calls are made
from the computer, so no phone is necessary.
3. Must have a quiet place in their home from where they can work.
4. Must be able to read and follow a script and have a pleasant phone
5. We’re looking for people who are willing to work, have flexibility
in their schedule, and are willing to commit to at least 20 hours per week.
6. Parole/probation is fine, as long as they are legally able to use
the computer and internet (including email).
7. We do not inquire about background, and we do not do background
Our work schedule varies depending on the needs of the client.
Currently, we are doing a lot of afternoon/evening work, but again, that
can vary week to week. We hire all our workers as employees, not
contractors. We are currently paying $8.50/hour.
Please feel free to pass this information on to your supporters. Anyone
interested should complete an application on our website:
If anyone has questions, they are welcome to email us at
email@example.com. We are looking to add at least 20 people in the next
Thanks in advance for your help disseminating this information.
Executive Director, Illinois Voices for Reform